Thursday, March 12, 2015

Great football card by anyone's standards!


This card was purchased on Ebay and is one of the new Topps Chrome Mini cards. What I find strange about these is that they are only about 3/4 of the size of the regular cards making them a little difficult to even differentiate from the regular size. As you can see from the photo this is in a regular card sleeve. While it really does appear to be a money grab from Topps just to put out another product I do like the fact that these are all on-card autos and the rookie auto checklist is cut in half. 

You can still get some stinkers from a box but you can also pull something like this from your hit. Had I gotten this in an actual break I would have been fairly happy with it because I see from the box breaks that it's pretty hard to hit color autos. I picked this up for less than half of the cost of a box. Freeman didn't do much last year but could have a bigger role with Atlanta this year with Steven Jackson being released. 

No comments:

Post a Comment