Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Since last I posted some great football cards!





      Here are some photos of highlights of the cards I've added last week. The only one of these highlight cards that I pulled was the Peyton Manning refractor but since I'm a Manning collector this was a great one for me. Even base cards are great so an insert like this is even better. My favorite of these cards is the PSA 10 Andre Ellington which was going for big money about a year ago. This PSA case is very much larger than I've ever seen and must be part of this rollout

      I managed to get the PSA 10 for under 10 dollars which is pretty much a steal in my eyes. PSA 10s are not very easy, especially with thick autographed cards like this.
I went on a buying spree this week, two boxes of Finest as well as a few Finest singles (most from 2014 but the Ellington I could not resist the price) I also picked up a Topps Chrome Mini Black Refractor of Geno Smith (15 copies!) and another 1998 Topps Chrome Refractor for that ongoing collection. Pretty sweet adds for this last week!







No comments:

Post a Comment