Sunday, March 8, 2015

One of my Finest buys this year



Today's card comes at you from 2014 Topps Finest and was part of an experiment of mine to see what sort of great cards I could get for under the price of a box. Carey didn't do much this year but did get some looks behind Matt Forte. He carried the ball 36 times with a 4.4 YPC average so when he did get the rock the results were't too bad. Speculation on this player is pretty low due to the position he plays and the team he plays for. You can get an autograph like this for around 8 to 10 dollars on Ebay.

I'm looking at the Topps Chrome Mini box breaks and may be able to swing by the local card shop and pick up a box of this product. The rookie autograph checklist is much more condensed which is a very good thing. You have a much better chance of picking up a good rookie and that's a very good thing. If I am able to make it over there and get a box I'll give my review and the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment