Sunday, September 15, 2013

2013 Elite Box break with Review

So yah, it's gonna take a while to post all these cards. In a box of 2013 Elite you get 100 cards. I have to say while the Green Rookie autographs look pretty nice I think the base set falls flat. I really don't like the all silver background, foil in general is a bad idea. Very very condition sensitive. With any foilboard card you're going to have this problem. Sure it makes the card shiny, but if you're going to do that, why not use chrome technology? These cards are a bit thin and generally leave much to be desired. Most of the inserts tend to fall flat too. I do like the "Hard Hats" and the acetate autographed rookie cards. I'm going to give this brand a B-.

Here's the first card out of the break! I pulled a stock photo from Ebay, but for any of my cards that are too rare for that I'll snap a photo of it for the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment