Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2013 Elite Mark Ingram

Another day, another base card. I got a shoebox full of cards that need to be filed and organized and they just got mixed up so we'll have some more variety to look at tomorrow. Fitting that I should be adding a Saints running back to my collection today since it was a Saints RB that killed my fantasy football game yesterday. With a lackluster performance of my three WRs and a FANTASTIC performance by Darren Sproles on the Monday night game I lost my fourth game in a row. Unheard of but I've got some real problems on my roster. Every player I bench has a breakout game (see Greg Jennings 92 yards and 2 TDs but hadn't done shit the rest of the year). and every player I use performs poorly. In last place with Adrian Peterson on my roster. Just goes to show that having AP doesn't guarantee anything. Really need some other players to come through for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment