Sunday, February 2, 2014

Very Sweet Card from Trade Night.





Got this card in a trade last night, super pumped as it brings my Panini Black RC Auto signature count up to 6 out of this really awesome 30 card set. It would have been nice for it to be a multiple color patch but I'll take it! I still think there's a lot of hope down the road for this guy even though he does play for what at the moment, is a bad team.

I added a Portis 1894 Insert numbered to 600 yesterday as well shown here... Got that one at Mike's Stadium Sports Cards for a good price.






I did a 2013 Limited case break at Mike's last night and it was wildly successful. I ended up getting the 49ers which is a huge team to get for most products this year. I came away with several base cards of Joe Montana, Frank Gore, an Eric Reid RC numbered to 299 a Limited Patch AU RC of Marcus Lattimore #ered to 25, a Quinton Patton redemption called "Logo RCs". Not sure what that is or what it's numbered to but it looks really low. Have not seen any of these on eBay EXCEPT as redemptions which is very strange. Finally rounded it out with a Vance McDonald regular Patch AU RC numbered to 299. I had the chance to get a dual Jersey card of Jerry Rice and Steve Largent and a quad auto for Zach Ertz, Vance McDonald, Tyler Effiert and Gavin Escobar but the Cowboys and Seahawks guys got those cards. Some people just walked away with a few base cards so I consider myself Very VERY lucky. I've had it go the other way on those case breaks before so it's good to finally be on the winning side of one.


No comments:

Post a Comment