Monday, January 5, 2015

2014 Topps Chrome RC Refractor


Today's card is #119 Cyrus Kouandjio, the Refractor version. This is one of the cards I pulled in my 3 team case break from a few weeks ago. Not the flashiest of cards in a collector's eyes as we cringe at offensive lineman cards but these need some love too. Even I have my favorite OT card. My 2008 Spx Ryan Clady autographed card is a pretty good one. I know Browns fans love Joe Thomas. It's harder to judge them by stats alone because they don't really have any. the only time you know they are good is if you really really know the game (I don't count myself among one of the real students of the game) or if you know how many Pro Bowls they have gone to. Getting drafted in round 1 or 2 is no indication of talent. Look at Eric Fisher from the Chiefs and Luke Joeckel from the Jaguars from 2013. They haven't panned out very well for their respective teams at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment