Sunday, January 25, 2015

Another Clinton Portis card!


      Breaking off from the standard cards I've been adding is a 2009 Bowman Chrome Xfractors card of Clinton Portis numbered to 250 copies. This is my 121st card of Portis. I started collecting him in 2002 but have mostly concentrated on sets. This design is a bit busy for my liking with the stripes going through the design AND the xfractor pattern showing in certain lights but Bowman Chrome has an intense following, mostly for baseball collectors. The seller with the Grant Wistrom 1998 Topps Chrome Refractor rookie had some Broncos cards and this Portis card that I picked up for cheap. Combined shipping is the way to go, especially on individual cards like this that don't sell for very much. If you pay for shipping card by card often you are having to pay too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment