Saturday, January 24, 2015

Three more days of cards, another 1998 Topps Chrome Refractor!




Here are a few more additions to my collection. We have a couple of base cards from 2014 Topps Chrome, two stars of the game for sure. The one I was really waiting on was my third 1998 Topps Chrome Refractor RC of Grant Wistrom. Largely forgotten in all but Rams collectors minds he was a member of the 1999 Super Bowl winning team and was also a member of the Seahawks 2005 Super Bowl appearance. He was instrumental in both of those seasons and really was a great player. These old Ram uniforms changed the very next year but as anyone who watches this team knows, they occasionally go to these throwback unis every once in a while. Perhaps one of the ugliest uniforms in football it was apparent why they made the change. The 1998 card is my third of the 165 card set so, I have quite a ways to go. I thought I had tracked down a checklist this week. I hit the BIN on eBay but then was informed that the card was no longer in stock. We'll see if I can find that damn checklist because as I said in an earlier post, I think it's going to be very hard to track down.

No comments:

Post a Comment