Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A little baseball flavor

Here's a card I got as a bonus, pretty sweet one at that. It's not too often that you get bonuses in the mail that are actually worth more than a dollar and looks like I got 2 that were worth around 5 dollars each. Both in toploaders and ready to go. While they are baseball cards and I haven't really gone for baseball cards since I was a kid these would have been great cards for me at the time. I used to really be into Yankees cards back in the wood borders 1987 Topps days (Don Mattingly was the guy I would be happy to pull). I'd go down to the local 7 11 and grab some packs for 50 cents each and hope for Yankees. I can't seem to find any info on the insertion rate of this card but it was a part of a 50 card insert set in 2011 Topps Series 1. Topps Baseball has a huge following in the card collecting world and this would have been a card I would have been happy to pull from a pack.

T60-26 from 2011 Topps

No comments:

Post a Comment