Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday will be part of a new series, 2013 Topps Chrome Montee Ball Rainbow!

Every Sunday I'll be adding a new Montee Ball 2013 Topps Chrome card to my collection. I purchased  a huge lot of cards from one seller that will help me go very far in this series. With today's addition I have 5 out of the 63 cards needed for a Master set of Chrome. I've got them sorted from least difficult to most. Every Sunday I'll add a new card. I'm also on the look-out for the extremely rare cards that can be found at a fairly reasonable price. Many of his cards have not come down to earth because of ridiculous sellers on Ebay (You know the type, they are everywhere) but some can be had for what they are truly worth. I think this will be a great master set to try to complete because it's Chrome, I love the Broncos and with Ball being cut at the end of training camp these will be very reasonable and easy to come by. Here's what I have so far....




Last Sunday's addition, Rookie Relic Refractor 2/5 (Not even in Beckett Organize)


1986 Topps Chrome 1986 RCs


Base Autograph /600


Base RC #11


Today's addition Refractor RC ( found at the odds of 1:3 packs)

No comments:

Post a Comment