Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Card # 99 in my 2014 Topps Chrome Organize (and it's a refractor /99 too!)

Today's card is from a lot I got on Ebay that had a bunch of numbered refractors as well as some retail only parallels (orange and purple) that I'd never get otherwise. This nice little refractor is the 1963 minis parallel # to 99. My particular copy is 58/99 but you get the idea. This is the first one of these I've gotten so that brings this set up to 2 % (44 more to go!)

When I searched on Ebay it looks to me like he's one of the most sold players on the market. I don't think anybody wants a Terrance West card. He was massively overproduced in every single product I saw last year, seems like every case had a TW autograph in it. This year he's on the Titans and hasn't started a game this season. If you're in his cards to invest you can pick up autograph after autograph for 99 cents plus shipping so for the penny stock collector this
might be the player for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment