Sunday, August 25, 2013

Newest Challenge for my card collection~

I've finally logged in all 10 vikings police cards in the set. Here's the next card I'm chasing. This is sort of when sports cards started to get interesting. This duflex technology is something they don't really do any more. Doesn't hurt that it's a Hall of Famer. I did not bid on the card right away because it looks like something that can be had for pretty cheap. Maybe even the whole set can be found for a good price. I'll take a look on Ebay and the Beckett marketplace and see what I can find out about it.


It looks like this card was mislabeled in the auction on further research. It was labeled "Live" but is actually the hobby parallel called "Limited". This is a base set. The difference between the two is that the retail version has "Live" printed several times along the left-hand side of the card. The Limited version has the team name only as you see here.



No comments:

Post a Comment