Monday, August 26, 2013

Panini Black Rookie Autograph Patch next on the list

Now this design I really like. I's got a few more of these cards and what's cool about them is that they are a subset of Panini Black. This set is about 30 cards which was typical for SPx SP authentic and similar brands but once you have the 30 rookies, that's the set. No base cards, no base RCs or anything like that. Because it's not part of a base set these cards are not actually considered Rookie cards by collectors. They are 1st year cards of players at the Rookie premier and they have autographs and jersey pieces. I'm not going to splice through the semantics of what makes a rookie card. They look great to me! The card I got from Mike's Stadium Sports cards looks very similar to this one that's currently on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment