Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The best card from 2 boxes of 2012 Limited is this Awesome Prime Jersey Autograph of Nick Foles!

The guy might have a veteran in Micheal Vick in front of him on the depth chart. He might also have a young stud in Matt Barkley behind him. In watching some of his games I think he has potential and could end up on some other team if the stables get too full in Philadelphia. The card is numbered to 25 copies and I was super stoked to pull it. This card was by far my best pull out of my two box breaks of this product. I was tempted to sell it but as I have some other Foles autographs I'm hanging on to this one will just stay in my personal collection. And why not? I think part of the draw of collecting is the feeling you get when you pull a really nice card from a box. This one definitely qualifies.


No comments:

Post a Comment