Sunday, December 15, 2013

My 5th Marshawn Lynch card, this one out of 2013 finest

The base cards out of 2013 finest are going to take the bulk of my posts over the next few months. Just adding one per day probably cuts back on the very expensive habit of busting boxes. That being said, box busts are really the most fun you can have in the hobby, it brings the element of surprise and the chase back into the game. I wouldn't have gotten my 1/1 pull this year (although it was not a very expensive card, still cool to find) and wouldn't have gotten my pack pulled autographs of Montee Ball and Knowshon Moreno either. Always much more fun to get personal PC items right from packs. I was really happy about my Portis SP Authentic finally coming back home to roost for probably nothing as well as that sweet hall of famer jersey card from one of the original charter members of 1963 even if it was a little damaged.

Using the Beckett Search function I was able to see that I had 5 Lynch cards in my collection including a rookie, a few base cards and a triple autograph from 2008 Spx.



2013 Topps Finest #32 Marshawn Lynch


No comments:

Post a Comment