Thursday, December 26, 2013

Next card is a 2013 Elite "Hard Hats" Alex Okafor card

These acetate rookie cards "step outside the box" and I really like the way these look in person. The autographed versions are even better. The Cardinals have been doing surprisingly well this season despite the fact that this is one of the 4 rookies they lost this year due to injuries. I scoffed at their choice of grabbing Carson Palmer but it looks like I was wrong. I don't know how well they will do in the playoffs but they have a chance to knock off another NFC team in the playoffs; I don't think anyone wants to play them right now during this hot streak they've been having.

This card is from 2013 Elite and I pulled it at the beginning of the football season, just now adding it to my collection! Looks like the next major football release will be Panini Contenders on 1/3. I can't wait to see how those turn out!


No comments:

Post a Comment