Tuesday, September 23, 2014

6 more base and rookies from Topps Chrome, soon to be vintage!






More great additions from Topps Chrome 2013 Football today. Thinking more about the exclusive Panini license today and how much that's going to suck. Topps Chrome, in the absence of Upper Deck are some of my favorite cards. I do like some of the cards that Panini puts out but they don't excite me as much as the Chrome, Finest and Five Star brands. People all over the boards are starting to realize this. Baskteball collectors have spoken up and let us know that many of them are not happy with the lack of competition that this presents. Many people are upset, some claim they will quit the hobby for good. Personally I'll be upset, maybe even more upset now that UD is out of the official NFL card game AND Topps will be too. Card production might possibly slow if people stop buying, I can't imagine that this would happen at the current rates but stranger things have happened. This might be a good thing since I'm a bit tired of realizing how pointless it is to complete all but the most basic sets such as the one I'm working on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment