Monday, September 29, 2014

Today's hit addition, a Topps Five Star Jumbo Jersey


An incredible pack pulled Bronco Jersey card? Check! This one along with a couple base cards from Topps Chrome (#97 Eric Decker and #100 Adrian Peterson) also got added to my collection today. This might be the first time I've added 2 different cards of the same player in one day. 

I missed much of the NFL action yesterday as I was in the mountains out of NFL mobile range but I'm checking out the game tonight. I've dropped Tom Brady from my fantasy league (I have Andrew Luck so I'm not hurting there) and I can see by watching game tape that Brady just isn't the same this season. I don't know if it's the protection, the running game or what but something just isn't the same. Could this be the last season we see him play? I along with many fans have to be wondering the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment