Monday, September 8, 2014

Autographed Addition today


I haven't had much time for blogging or buying cards lately because I've been studying for my CompTia A+ Exam (it's a computer certification). I took the first half of the test on Friday and passed by a comfortable margin. I figured I'd hop on and show off this beauty. I've been working (slowly, very slowly) on the 2012 Spx set and am about halfway done with it. I've only gotten 3 cards this year, most of the cards I have from the set are from Ebay and a box I broke in 2012. It's not often that you see an offensive lineman featured on a card, much less an autograph. He was injured his rookie year but many sources think that this could be the year he puts in a Pro Bowl type season for the Steelers.

Football season kicked off with a bang and we had quite a few upsets (Dolphins over the Pats, Falcons over the Saints) as well as some huge hobby gains for some rookies around the league. Carlos Hyde for the 49ers shone in limited action, Brandin Cooks for the Saints looked awesome as did Kelvin Benjamin for the Panthers. Expect to see those card values bump by 50 to 100 percent as auctions end this week, If you pulled these guys I always say sell when the iron is hot because the NFL season is full of ups and downs, huge gains and huge losses in card values.

No comments:

Post a Comment