Monday, September 1, 2014

A pair of receivers from 2013 Topps Chrome!



I was fairly busy yesterday so I forgot to add my "card of the day" but here are today's and yesterday's additions. The Patterson could be a nice 5-10 dollar card someday if he lives up to the hype. He has quite a few variations on this card as do most of the top tier rookies including a photo variation card, even an autographed base photo variation card which a seller on Ebay is wanting just a bit too much for

 Nicks has a new team this year and it should be interesting to see just how well he clicks with Andrew Luck and the Colts offense. Football starts this Thursday night and I'm pretty excited! I did get rid of cable and now have to watch things on my mobile device or at a bar so we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment