Friday, March 21, 2014

Couple more additions including Vikings Hall of Famer Alan Page

These next two cards are from 2009 and 2011 Sp Authentic respectively. The Page card I really like cause heck, its a hall of fame player and a player that I don't think I have any cards of. The horizontal layout for 2009 SPA looks really sweet and the background gives it that extra depth that really looks nice. This was UD at the height of their abilities. I do like the new 2013 UD exquisite although the price tag just doesn't justify getting a box to me. I'll keep enjoying the 2009 SPA and pining for the days when cards looked this nice. My favorite brand now has got to be Topps Chrome as it's a regular release, fairly priced product with tons of parallels and chase cards. The on card autos don't hurt but it does suck to buy a 70 dollar box and have your hit be Dion Jordan or someone who just doesn't sell very well on the secondary market.

No comments:

Post a Comment