Sunday, June 22, 2014

2 more Topps Chrome Base!



Two more cool cards go into the collection today! Unfortunately Darius Slay isn't one of the hottest players from last years draft as evidenced by this auction. If your 1/1 contenders printing plate auto is going for less than 50.00 it's safe to say that most of your rookies are going to only be worth 50 cents or so. Autos will be going for 1.00 to 2.00 plus shipping. Good action photography from the combine and as a set collector I value all cards pretty much equally unless we're talking about something truly extraordinary. The Smith card I like because I've had him on my fantasy team 2 out of the three years he's been playing. As far as truly great cards it's obviously great to pull an autographed hall of fame card out of a pack or to find a great lot on Ebay with those hidden gems that you can sometimes find. I've stuck to my plan of always having a blue wave refractor card in the works and this weekend I won another one. Should be here in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment