Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Going back to the Topps Chrome Base cards for the last few days







All of my additions this week have been of the regular 2013 Topps Chrome base variety. My count on that set is up to 20. The base set happens to have more than the 220 cards that the Blue Wave Refractor set has and this is because the base set has variations. The A variety is more common than the B and this is seen sprinkled through the set not just among rookie but among star veterans like Arian Foster and Larry Fitzgerald.

Went up to Vail this weekend, would have loved to visit a card shop or show up there but they just don't have this to my knowledge. I passed some of my downtime at the hotel looking for deals on Ebay but with the slow connection I just stuck to reading when we weren't dining out or riding bikes. This is probably one of my favorite cities in the world because it has some of the best food you've ever tasted, the coolest buildings you've ever seen and some of the most beautiful scenery on the planet. I'm going to try to get out there again in July and do some white water rafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment