Sunday, August 16, 2015

New Challenge Card!

Randomly choosing an autographed card, I landed on one that will get me excited to find it and a method that will get me much closer to the thrill of opening packs. The card in question is 2014 Topps Chrome #187 Blake Bortles Autograph as pictured here.


The method I've chosen is to try to pack pull it. I know this could be quite a difficult endeavor but this will make for a real challenge. Once I've pulled it I will move on to a different autographed football card. I will only post new cards that I don't have to the blog and as I list them I'll post the percentage of the total complete set that the new card brings me to. I purchased a box today from Ebay for around $44.00 so that's a good start. I did a group break earlier this year in which I got the Cowboys, Bills and Patriots as well as about 30 base cards. I've added some of those to my collection already but still have some to add. I think this will be fun and perhaps frustrating at times since this particular card is considered a short print in a bloated autographed checklist.


First card of the challenge (2014 Topps Chrome #1 Frank Gore)
Base set completion (9.09 %)
From group break January 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment