Monday, August 17, 2015

Today's base card from 2014 Topps Chrome

Today's card is a beauty, I love the photography on this particular card. This is the 21st card that I have, the base set totals 220 cards. Last year I purchased the 2013 Topps Chrome set outright and usually this would be the way to do it. I will most certainly end up with many sets over and will sell some to buy more boxes as this challenge goes along. Heck I may have several refractor sets complete; I have no illusions to how hard this challenge is going to be. I certainly don't mind opening box after box of Topps because after this year it will be gone for who knows how long.




2nd card of Challenge (From Group Break Jan. 2015)

2014 Topps Chrome #87 Luke Kuechly 

9.5 % of base set completed

No comments:

Post a Comment