Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The next card is well, #9 in the set


Going along in the set in order, here's the next addition to my 2013 Topps Chrome completed base set. This is #9 and features a pretty good rookie for the Texans drafted in the second round. Peyton Manning and the second year corner got into it a bit this Saturday and Manning got hit with an unsportsmanlike penalty for saying "Fuck You" according to a couple sources. 

I'm not sure what went down exactly because I was at a friends house not paying as much attention to the game as I normally would and of course the news sources water everything down like pussies right before showing a shitty McDonalds commercial for the billionth time so unless you saw it first hand you'll probably never know. This is sort of why I hate watching games at a bar or at a friends house, you miss so much of the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment