Tuesday, July 30, 2013

2012 Limited, love these cards!

I've always liked Limited, 2012 was no exception. The next card that came from this break was card #64 Ahmad Bradshaw. This is numbered to 399 copies. I like how ALL of the cards you pull are numbered. I remember what a big deal it was to get a serial numbered card in the 1990's when I started collecting seriously. It was awesome. Now it does not hold quit as much weight. If there is a print run of 500 cards that means there are only 10 cards per state that can exist in the continental US. That's pretty crazy when you think about it. With a print run of 399 there's less than 8 per state. Some of the boxes go unbroken, some go overseas. There are just not that many sets that can be built with these ultra limited cards. Perhaps that's why setbuilders like me are a thing of the past. Most go for player or team collections, it's just easier that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment