Sunday, July 28, 2013

2013 box break

This is a card I pulled from a box break last week over at Mike's Stadium Sports cards. These 2012 Limited boxes are a great option right now for collectors that, like me, might be a little leery of opening 2013 product. 2012 has the Luck and the RGIII's to shoot for so that will keep the box prices up there.

It's with a heavy heart that I make my posting today as we had to make the decision to euthanize our feline companion Tabitha who had been with us for over 16 years. We opted for the in-home care and I'm so glad we did. It was a peaceful end to a months long struggle with multiple cancer types (lymphoma and mammary gland cancer) and we did not want to see her suffer anymore. If I learned anything from all this it's just to be as kind as you can to everyone and everything important to your life because you never know when it will be the last time. Moments are precious. Enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment