Monday, July 15, 2013

Here's a card from years ago!

I'm posting some cards from a case break I did at Mike's Stadium Sports Cards back in 2008. These cards were filed away with my cards I'm selling but I pulled all my pack breaks out from the horde.The first one's just a base card of Cadillac Williams. 2008 Donruss Threads #142. This guy was super hot back in 2005 when he got drafted. Never really took off like he was supposed to. Looking at his stats on NFL.com he did manage to get 21 TDs and over 4000 yards. Much better than I thought he had, however, not the kind of stats that people were paying for when his rookies first came out.

I remember being it being a bit disappointing to draw the Buccaneers as my team but it could have been worse. The guy that drew the Titans only got base cards. I at least got an autograph, a jersey and a couple of rookies from the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment