Thursday, July 11, 2013

The next card is..... drum roll..... A redemption!

The next card on my list seems like a good one, at least it's an autograph! It's a 2012 Panini Totally Certified Red Autograph of Justin Tucker of the Ravens. He got his first Super Bowl ring as a rookie and seems fairly cemented as the placekicker for the Baltimore Birds next season. This is a redemption card and it does not look like it's gone live yet so it might be a long time before I actually get the card. Heck, I've got an outstanding redemption from Panini that's been going on 2 years now. No wonder people hate these things.
(Edit) Looks like these are live now, great news!

Here's a picture of the auction I just missed out on. I'm just getting the first card as per my self imposed rules.

I've been watching much more baseball lately. Even though football's my first love baseball is pretty damn awesome. Amazing to see the guys you watching playing growing up now as managers of teams. I have not kept up with the sport for so long that's what's happened.

In movies, go see "The Heat". I went and saw it with my wife thinking it was going to be some lame chick flick. I laughed my ass off the whole time. The movie was WAY better than I expected. Now it's time to wait for the horror flick "YOU'RE NEXT". Looks to be freaking BAD-ASS.


No comments:

Post a Comment