Thursday, January 16, 2014

Today's addition, little bit of Broncos flavor!

I love it when I get to add new Broncos cards to my collection. Initially this was the only team I would actively seek out. It seems like the Broncos are one of those heavily collected teams because you never really see huge Broncos lots like you do other team lots. I've bid and lost on huge lots with star autos like Terrell Davis and John Elway; there's just too much competition for the stuff. I was really excited when Mcgahee signed on with the Broncos but I realized he was signing at the tail end of his career, much in the same vein as Tony Dorsett or even Travis Henry did in years past. I'm excited to see that Knowshon Moreno is finally becoming at least a good running back in the NFL this year. If you invested in his cards in 2009 you probably lost out big time. At least if you hung on to some of them you could recoup 25 - 30 percent of the value you might have paid for them in the beginning. Still... it's better than nothing. He could have an even better resurgence in value depending on what happens in the next few weeks.

Here's today's card: 2013  Finest Willis Mcgahee #88!


No comments:

Post a Comment