Sunday, January 5, 2014

Today's card....2013 Finest Arian Foster #68

Today's card features the star running back for the Houston Texans who did not have a very good season this year due to injury. Apparently he's a Vegan too? I had no idea until I came across this article on his website: http://www.gq.com/entertainment/sports/201309/arian-foster-houston-texans-september-2013#ixzz2fA5yLksq

I bet that's something that would not be on any of his football cards. I'm sure he gets a load of shit from guys in the locker room about it too...

Me, I like steak and bacon too much. Since I do Crossfit there's no way I could sustain a high level of energy on vegetables and beans but he's found a way to do it I guess. He probably has to eat a ton of sweet potatoes and soy products to sustain the rigors of an NFL season.


No comments:

Post a Comment