Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Got the Maysonet Blue Wave Auto, my first one!


Got this card in the mail today and it's pretty sweet! I'm going to try to add one of these autos per month at the very least along with adding whatever blue waves from the non-autoed set as I can get my hands on. Despite the fact they are inserted at 1:24 packs they are fairly easy to get in lots on Ebay right now. I'm still trying to figure out what these autos are inserted at as there is no good information about the /50 blue wave autos out there. I'm assuming it's gotta be a 1 per case. Essentially with the autos and the base refractors I'm doing a 2 in 1 set here.

Over the last couple of days I added these Manti Te'o, Andre Johnson and Theo Riddick refractors as well. The Manti reminds me of the first card I added on this blog, the 2013 Spx AU RC that I got before the 2013 football season started. As we know Te'o didn't have much of an impact and the value of this card plummeted. Still, I got  the SPX AU RC for less than a third of the price of a box so I'm not too upset about it. Since I'm not planning on selling it doesn't much matter anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment