Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Another 1/1 printing plate!



I'm using the Ebay picture that the seller posted, the card I'm adding today is the 1/1 Yellow printing plate of Ahmad Dixon. I would have expected more interest, especially considering the rabid Cowboy collector base but I managed to pick this up for less than $10.00. I decided to pull the trigger based on the poor team based break I had at the LCS a couple of weeks ago. Had this card been in our particular case it would have been mine as I got all the Cowboys Patriots and Bills in our case. This is my second printing plate this week (getting kind of spoiled!) and my third for the year. I may not have posted it to the blog but I added a 2013 Finest Randal Cobb Black printing plate that I pulled from a box personally. As a buyer I'm really enjoying the low prices on all the 2014 Topps Chrome cards, the singles prices make up for the shortfalls I might experience from any future boxes I break or team breaks I participate in.

No comments:

Post a Comment