Sunday, December 21, 2014

Another 2013 Topps Chrome Blue Wave Refractor Auto comes home


This card is another important addition to the blue wave set I started this year. I picked this one up in a well priced lot that included a printing plate 1/1 and a Contenders Cracked Ice rookie autograph. The price was too good to pass up, especially since 1/1 cards get snapped up never to be sold again. While this guy is just a practice squad player it doesn't really matter for a set collector like me. This is my seventh card of this particular subset. I've noticed that this year's blue wave refractor autographs are insanely shortprinted as compared to the 2013 version out of 50. 2014's versions are only numbered to 20. They look great to me and are my favorite set of the last couple of years. On card autographs, well designed and overall a really fun chase set.

No comments:

Post a Comment